In my last post, I listed some of my favorite fall events and festivities in Orlando, one of them being Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. If you’ve been to this event, or just attempted to eat and drink around the world, you probably noticed how popular it is among the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Well, I was one of those a few weeks ago.
Seems like nowadays you can’t go to Epcot Food and Wine without making some sort of costume, no matter the occasion. So, if you are thinking about doing a bachelorette at Food and Wine, or just a Disney park in general, here are a few tips I recommend:
- Buy your tickets before you go to the park. When you get to the park, everyone is pumped and ready to go in, don’t waste time waiting in a long line under the hot Florida sun.
- Put money on a Disney Gift Card to track your spending throughout the day as well as eliminate the need to pull out your wallet at every pavilion.
- If you are staying at a local hotel, take advantage of the shuttle service. This saves time and money parking at the theme parks, plus why would you want to drive when you could potentially be drinking all day? Uber works too.
- Take water!!!!!!! Yes, you can take water into the theme parks, and it also helps save some pennies.
- Pace yourself. It’s not a race, and the pavilions aren’t going anywhere. Take your time and enjoy.
- If you think you are going to want to ride some of the rides, look into reserving fast passes a few days before or first thing in the morning when you arrive at the park (passes for the popular rides go fast).
- SUNSCREEN!!!! Just like water, take my advice.
- Make fun shirts or Mickey Ears, or both like we did. Not only was it fun, but it also helped me locate the whole group when I got lost (I tend to wander sometimes when taking pictures 🙂 )
- Don’t be intimated by the length of the food lines; they move quick.
- Have Fun!!!!
BONUS: If you are an annual pass holder, you have access to the photo pass which means you can download the high-resolution images taken by photographers throughout the park. This is one of my favorite perks of the annual pass, as it makes the day even memorable.
Hurry up! Time is running out to experience Epcot International Food and Wine Festival this year. It ends November 13th.
Have a magical day!
Favorites at Epcot’s Festival of the Arts | My Little Life's JourneysJanuary 25, 2018 at 10:39 am
[…] Festival of the Arts has returned to Disney for the second year. Similar to the ever-popular International Food & Wine Festival, the Festival of the Arts has a variety of savory and sweet treats throughout the park along with […]