Epcot International Festival of the Arts has returned to Disney for the second year. Similar to the ever-popular International Food & Wine Festival, the Festival of the Arts has a variety of savory and sweet treats throughout the park along with artistic displays and interactive exhibits.
Here are my Top 10 favorites at Epcot’s Festival of the Arts:
*Warning: This post may induce a sugar coma*
- Trio of Savory Croissant Doughnuts:
- Whipped Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese with Fresh Herbs
- Chicken Salad with Shaved Fennel and Fresh Herbs
- Spicy Tuna with Wasabi and Seaweed Salad
2. Pomegranate Mule featuring Van Gogh Vodka
3. Deconstructed Strawberry Cheesecake: Whipped New York-Style Cheesecake with Fresh Florida Strawberries, Sugar Cookies, and Micro-basil
4. Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Callebaut Belgian Chocolate
5. Pop’t Art: Modern-designed Sugar Cookie with Strawberry Filling
6. Frida Guava Margarita
7. Frosé: Frozen Côtes de Provence Rosé wine with Grey Goose Vodka and Peach Purée
8. Artful Photo Ops
9. Expression Section: Help paint a larger than life mural
10. World Showcase Sunset
Be sure to pick up your festival guide at the entrance of the park, or at various kiosks throughout. Epcot International Festival of the Arts runs through February 19th.
Will you be attending Epcot’s Festival of the Arts or any other annual Disney festival this year? What are your favorites?