Pumpkin Spice Season is here!
It might not feel like fall outside, but inside I have created my own fall oasis thanks to Cracker Barrel and this delicious Pumpkin Spice Bread recipe. It doesn’t have to feel like fall outside to enjoy the sights and smells of inside.
2 cups Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
3 cups granulated white sugar
1 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup water
4 large eggs
3 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix Pumpkin, Sugar, Oil, Water, and Eggs in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. Stir well and then slowly pour in with pumpkin mixture. Mix until combined completely.
- Cover bottom and sides of a loaf pan with slightly melted butter (you can use nonstick cooking spray if preferred.)
- Pour mixture evening into loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes, or until done. Insert a clean knife into the middle of loaf until it comes out clean.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.